Directed By: Don Dohler
Starring: George Stover, Jamie Zemarel, Tom Griffith
If You Have the Guts...He Wants Them!!
An alien with an appetite for blood and disembowelment is set loose in a small town when its spacecraft crashes and explodes. When sheriff Jack Cinder and the local militia arrive on the scene to investigate, a violent battle ensues, leaving only Jack, his sensuous lady deputy and a wild-eyed redneck as survivors. With a corrupt mayor unwilling to stand up against the Nightbeast's reign of carnage and destruction, it's up to Jack to evacuate the townsfolk and save the day. The question is, will he be able to do it in time? Features a landmark performance from genre icon George Stover (Female Trouble, Attack of the 60 Foot Centerfold). Nightbeast mixes the intergalactic mayhem of Predator with the claustrophobic terror of Alien, creating an out-of-this-world sci-fi horror extravaganza you won't want to miss!
1982 / 80 mins. / Horror, Sci-Fi / R / 1.33:1 / Region 0 / English Dolby Digital Stereo
- Director's Commentary by Director Don Dohler
- Intro by Lloyd Kaufman
- Extraterrestrial Behind-the-Scenes Outtakes and Bloopers!
- Original Theatrical Trailer!
- Troma Theatrical Trailers: Tales From the Crapper, Citizen Toxie, Parts of the Family
- Troma PSA: "Radiation March"
- "How to Rip An Arm Off" from the "Make Your Own Damn Movie" DVD Box Set